On Tuesday 9 February the Expat Welcome Desk of the Brussels Commissioner’s office will be holding a webinar (in English) focusing on residence formalities and work/single permit procedures for UK citizens already residing and working in or intending to relocate to Belgium. The webinar will commence at 12 noon and will end at 13h00.
The speakers are all experts from Fragomen Brussels: Jo Antoons, Managing Partner, Natali Afsar, Associate, and Andreia Ghimis, Senior Consultant. They will cover key issues including:
- The type of residence permit and application process for UK citizens residing and working in Belgium prior to 31 December 2020
- Options for family members to join them
- The requirements for applying for permanent residence and Belgian nationality (for regular and special ID holders)
- Entry requirements for new UK arrivals in Belgium (from 1 January 2021): workers, trainees and self-employed
- The application process for work/single permits
- The applicable rules for frontier workers
The webinar will be moderated by Amélie BOVY, Legal Advisor at Expat Welcome Desk
To register for the event, which has a limited number of places, send an email to email@example.com. Practical information including the link to access the meeting will then be sent to you.
About the Expat Welcome Desk
The Expat Welcome Desk (EWD) organises seminars on specific themes for target audiences. These seminars are conducted by specialists selected by the EWD to provide in-depth knowledge of the topics covered.
If you would like to be informed about these seminars, you can subscribe by sending an e-mail mentioning “Registration for future seminars” to firstname.lastname@example.org.